A girl died while using mobile on charging at Tanahun, Nepal

Tanahun: A woman who has been using mobile while lightning has died due to the lightning suck. 20 years, MinaMaya Lama residing at Rising-1 had come to her fathers house(माइती) while died due to electric suck.

At the time of lightning, she was watching video on mobile while charging, caught electric suck and badly injured. According to the police officer, Saturday, early in the morning She died while undergoing treatment at Dammuloi Hospital.
Using mobile on charging is very harmful and while lightiging risk of bad accident is very high. So do not use mobile on charging and be aware of electric equipment while lightning. Share this news to all so that the risk factor minimize.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »